Northwest Michigan Surgery Center (NMSC) is committed to providing our patients with the highest quality of care. Our top national rankings and an ever-growing list of honors certainly reaffirms that commitment. But we never rest on our laurels – our providers, nurses, and healthcare staff are always finding ways to get better, so our patients can, too.
We are proud to offer you a facility that has earned designations in Excellence of Care,
honorable accreditations, and top rankings state- and nationwide.
- Northwest Michigan Surgery Center is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc (AAAHC)
- Two-time recipient of the APEX Quality Award for Patient Satisfaction - Symphony Performance Health (formerly Voyance), 2013 and 2014
- Recognizes healthcare facilities that demonstrate the highest level of excellence in patient satisfaction and overall care over the course of a year, based solely on patient feedback.
- Top 10 Small Business of the Year - Traverse City Chamber of Commerce, 2014
- Recognizes businesses displaying a commitment to good business practices, sustainability in staffing and history of positive employee relations, as well as service to the community
- Top 100 Places to Work in Healthcare - Becker'’'s Hospital Review, 2010, 2011, and 2013.
- 2nd in overall case volume nationwide - Modern Healthcare, 2011
How Can We Serve You?
Award-winning care. State-of-the-art equipment. A caring, highly trained staff. Northwest Michigan Surgery Center is proud to be your health care leader.